Africa Stories

What happens when a 24-year-old guy plans to spend a year helping some medical missionaries in the poorest country on the planet? Find out below.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, United States

Monday, July 12, 2004

Introducing My Blog!

Until recently, I didn't know what a blog was either. But this is an example of one... not nearly as distasteful as it first sounded.

I've created this to give people a convenient way to keep up with my adventures leading up to Mozambique. In the days to come I hope to add the exciting stories that I'll invariably have on the other side of the world. And assuming my camera survives the trek to Nampula, I hope to add some photos to show what Africa looks like.

I'm already getting excited to see what God will do in Mozambique, and I look forward to telling you all about it. Stay tuned!